Saturday, January 25, 2014

Wabby

"Are we going to go for a walk today, Wabby?"

"Yes, Jack, yes we are."

"It's gonna be fun isn't it, Wabby?"

"Yes, Jack, we'll have a real fun time."

"Yes, Jack.  We need to eat.  We've got to stay healthy."

"You're so smart, Wabby.  I love you."

"I love you too, baby."

"Do you think we'll always be friends, Wabby?"

"Yes Jack, I think we will be."

"The doctor says you ain't real, Wabby."

"The doctor is a smart man, Jack."

"What you saying, Wabby.  You saying you ain't real?"

"I said the doctor is a smart man."

"He says the medicine will make you go away...I don't want to lose you, Wabby."

"I'll always be with you, Jack.  I'll always be in your heart."

"You promise?"

"Yes, Jack.  Because I love you.  Now do what the good doctor says."

"Okay, Wabby.  I love you too."

He swallowed the pills and Wabby went away.

No comments:

Post a Comment