Saturday, January 4, 2014

I'm Not About To

Think a little change in your mind
Fiddle around with ideas, toy with them and find
A new book filled with ideas and pictures
Let the light pour in through tinted glass
A boneless ham of a man in the shape of geese
Flying through the sky on clouds of pie
Rather to live or rather to die
I'm on, I'm so on the cage
I'm letting myself slip under into the maze
Preference my dear friend, remember that
I'm not about to release the guilt
You know that I know that they all knew
But that was a long time ago
This is now, this is what it means to be
I'm not about to release the happiness
Because I know in the end you are all the same
Riddles that no one understands
A finding out of the past and all alone
So you are in a pickle and I'll just laugh
Because life is too funny to be taken so seriously
And the only one who breaks my curse
The only one who has ever really taken me in
I'm not about to release the...oops, too late

No comments:

Post a Comment