Tuesday, May 24, 2016

I'm Not Happy/I'm Happy

I'm not happy because of this or that
I'm not happy because things didn't turn out the way I wanted them to
I'm not happy because I didn't get that job I wanted
I'm not happy because I didn't get that new car I wanted
I'm not happy because I just didn't get enough sleep last night
I'm not happy because because because
I'm not happy
I'm not happy
I'm not happy

Well I'm happy about one thing, or another
I'm happy because things didn't turn out the way I wanted them, where's the fun in that
I'm happy because now I can search for another job
I'm happy because traffic sucks
I'm happy because who needs sleep anyway
I'm happy because I can and should be
I'm happy
I'm happy
I'm happy

I'm happy because of you
I'm not happy because of you
But you make my life
I'm happy only because of you

No comments:

Post a Comment