Monday, April 10, 2017

hamburger hotdog melon pear

What is the meaning of life
I don't know
Give me an answer worth fighting for
That's all I have to to say
What is the meaning of strife
Even flow
Tell me something that I've said before
That's how I want the way

Speak if you know what's good for you
I've got a notion to break on you too
And the mischievous end is nigh
While you're feeling so mighty and high

I can't bring you back
You're the one who's acting wack
Bleed for what it's worth
I can't force you the truth

So end it all from the top of a bridge
I won't fight you anymore from the ridge
Be what you want it's only your call
I'll be the one who catches your fall

I love you, I love you
I can't teach you
I won't speak for you
I won't be there for you

But I'll always be right beside you...

No comments:

Post a Comment