Saturday, April 22, 2017

Bug Eye

Capital gains and such are those not to be trifled with
Anyone know what I'm talking about because I don't
Are we all listening to the same tunes a second time around?
Or are we marching to a different beat that no one knows
Bug eye this and bug eye that, jumping out of your skin
At the drop of a hat
Wishing wells where people go to die and be reborn
It's a funny thing when you understand the rest of the lives
Translating for speakers not of this world
Something is missing on the most beautiful and ugly way
So bug eye this and bug eye that, you can always find me
At the drop of a hat
Am I making sense and am I being clear?
Or must I repeat myself over and over again for your sake
Like a jumping bean that can't quit find it's bounce
A snake that slithers backwards and a fish that swim in the water
Yes, bug eye this and that, you'll never understand
The drop of a hat

No comments:

Post a Comment