Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Boring

Three little words.  Four rather large words.  Up to date.  Down to the flames.  Doesn't really matter I suppose.  I'm thinking about the way words work.  They can work any way you want them really.  What makes sense to one may not make sense to another.  Or may it?  It may or may not.  But what is fantastic is that you can mold and shape your words to form a piece of art, a work of art, a masterpiece...of art.  Of beauty.  They say grammar is important.  It is no doubt, but there comes a time, there comes a place, when those grammatical rules are supposed to be broken I do believe.  Incomplete.  Sentences.  Are the greatest aren't they?  Dramatic effect they cause, so lovely.  You can really use them to make a point, urgent or not so urgent.  But there it is, the point, staring you in the face.  You think to yourself, that's not right, but it's stuck in my mind now.  Interesting how flaws seem to ingrain themselves into our minds more than flawless things in life.  Horror sticks with us more than peace and beauty...or maybe I'm just screwed up.  Could be.  Couldn't be.  Probably.  Probably not.  Yes.  But anyway, I digress.  I go off an rabbit trails you see, because they are interesting.  Rabbits are fascinating creatures and I hear make great stew.  Dogs like to chase them.  I guess I'm like a dog then, going off on a rabbit trail.  How odd to think of myself as such.  An animal.  but I am right?  Probably.  Yes.  I'd like to be human again sometime.  Sit on my porch watching the sun go down after a long day, drinking some ice cold water.  Ice cold water is good.  have you ever just had a drink of water and it was just the best thing you ever drank?  I have.  it's perfect and cool and clear and tasty, as tasty as any drink could be.  Here I go, off on another rabbit trail, or should I say water trail...I think I'm going to wrap this up now, I'm just typing nonsense.  But perhaps it's made you think about things.  I myself am thinking about a million things right now, which is why I'm writing to get my mind off anything and everything.  Weird what comes out when you just write...nonsense, boring, utter nonsense.  Boring, utter nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment