Thursday, June 13, 2013

He Knows

When you and I talk I get a feeling of peace and happiness
Everything seems so right, nothing seems to go wrong
But I always end up upset and worried after talking with you
I guess it's because I'm scared of losing you
The thought of the future, the things that could change
It scares me, because I have no control, I have no power
I can't keep things exactly the same, neither can you
And not knowing what will happen, it's just sort of frightening
But worry is a sin, and you and I are always reminding each other
God is in control, we always say, and we both know it too
He has us in His hands, and girl I pray every day for you and I
I don't want this to end, never, I don't want to stop
No matter how hard life gets sometimes
No matter what the future will hold for us
So I want to sit back and enjoy us, here and now
Stop the worry about something I can't help and love today
Tomorrow will worry about itself
And my God is in control, and He knows, He knows

No comments:

Post a Comment