Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Anxiety

Second to last but never first
You try to run and you always fall
Stuffing into a coffin as you go
Strung up by your heels by your regrets
And your meaning of time is set in stone
Whisper of endless time lost long ago
Sailing among the stars like a bird lost at sea

I hope you've made the right decision
These choices don't come lightly
I can't choose to have these visions
Gripping the edge of your seat tightly

I'm digging through mistakes just to find some good
The right I've done is at the bottom
Because I ain't done much good in the world
But I've left my mark and I've said my piece
You've left me no reason and no doubt
That I'm lost in the jungle of greed and hate
So here I go again calling your name...

So I hope you've made the right decision
I'm telling you these choices, they don't come lightly
I can't choose to have these visions
I see you gripping the edge so tightly

I am the darkness in your mind
I am the panic in you head
I am dragging you down and laughing the whole time
I am your depression invading your sanity
You're losing your mind and I'm laughing about it

Do you feel that itch?  It's me screwing with your mind
Do you hear that voice?  It's me whispering evil in your ear
Do you want to cut yourself and make yourself bleed?  I'll hand you the knife
Do you have the urge to end your life?  Guess what, that's me as I laugh the whole time

And I'm laughing the whole time too, because this has to be a joke...
This can't be real...this is not real...I am not real...

No comments:

Post a Comment