Friday, November 4, 2016

Just Fine

I won't be sorry this time
For coming back
I can't feel shame for what I believe
That's a fact
I'm trying so hard to trust you
And I know
You won't let me down again
From below

Let me kiss you again
Let me hold you again
Let me know you're alright
Let me see you're doing fine

I'm putting up a fence now
Around my heart
But you're allowed inside
You were from the start
And I know I'm selfish
Let it be a lesson
I can't lie to you anymore
This is my confession

Let me kiss you one last time
Let me hold you before you leave
Let me know you're alright
Let me see you're doing just fine

I can't feel this here and now
I am done
I will be on my way now
Just for fun
We will be together if you like
I love you either way
Because you came running back
This is all I have to say

Let me kiss you always
Let me hold you forever
I know you and I are alright
I can see we're doing just fine

No comments:

Post a Comment